Teeth whitening is a process to give you dazzling teeth. It is a process to remove any stains from the teeth to make them whiter. It is the most popular and widely adopted cosmetic one-time procedure. It is highly recommended and has long-lasting results. It helps you to have a brighter smile. Teeth whitening in Delhi is very popular, and at Matrix Dental and Skin Lounge, we offer the most reasonable teeth whitening price in Delhi.
Why is teeth whitening needed?
The natural colour of the tooth is reflected by enamel, and at times it may turn yellow. The reason for this discoloration could be:
- Chewing tobacco
- Smoking cigarettes
- High level of fluoride in water
- Consuming too much tea, coffee, wine.
- Injury due to accident
- As side effects of any medicine.
How does teeth whitening works?
In the tooth whitening process, a tooth whitening gel containing 25% to 40% hydrogen peroxide is applied to your teeth. And then, a special heating lamp is aimed at the teeth for three 20 minutes intervals. At times, a laser is also used for the whitening process.A protective barrier is used to protect your lips, tongue, and gums from the gel.
The process is simple and does not involve any risk, but some people may experience sensitivity for a few days. Matrix Dental Clinic offers the best services for teeth whitening in Vasant Kunj and has the most satisfied clients. We have the best teeth whitening cost in South Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions about teeth whitening:
1. Why is professional whitening better than whitening at home? Dentists use a stronger formula than over-the-counter products for whitening teeth. Due to this, a noticeable white smile appears in a single treatment. Over-the-counter whitening kits might take a week or two to result, and the whiteness is not at par with what a dentist does.
2. How can I make my results last longer? Avoid eating and drinking food that yellows your teeth like tea, coffee, soda, or have them in moderate quantity. Make sure to rinse your mouth after consuming them. Also, brush your teeth twice a day to maintain whiteness.
3. How long does the process takes? The dentist takes one-hour maximum to give you a whiter and brighter smile.
4. How long do the tooth whitening effects last? Teeth whitening lasts long if you take good care. It could last one year if proper precautions are taken. If you consume food that stains your teeth, then dentists could do a touch-up.
5. How many shades whiter can I expect my teeth to get? Whitening varies from client to client, but in general, teeth get whiter by 6 to 12 shades. The result depends on how discolored the teeth were original.
6. How much does teeth whitening cost? If you have questions like the teeth whitening cost near me, you should head straight to Matrix dental clinic as we offer the best teeth whitening cost in Delhi.